Conference Services in 2017
We will begin our conference and guest housing operations on Sunday, May 28 at noon, continuing until August 11, 2017. Meals will be available beginning on Tuesday, May 30.
For those who wish to formally arrange conference services, we have an online request for services process. (See below.)Please call (785) 532-6368 if additional information is needed.
Conference Rates - 2017
Many conference sponsors find it useful to have a chart of basic rates.
Conference Request for Services
Step 1: Review the Conference Planner
The 2017 Conference Planner (PDF) has detailed information on our accommodations, policies and rates. Basic rates are listed on page 14.
View the Conference Planner with your browser, or right-click to download it.
- If viewing the Planner in Acrobat, you can open its index via View > Navigation Panels > Bookmarks.
- If viewing the Planner in Apple's Preview, click on the Sidebar icon to open the index.
Step 2: Submit Your Request
After you have reviewed the information contained within the planner, you may complete the online request for services form. By submitting this request, you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand and agree to the terms, conditions and policies outlined in the Conference Planner.
- A youth conference must meet additional conditions, including adult supervision and a meal plan.
- Please submit your request at least six weeks before your conference.
- Use the "Back" or "Continue" buttons at the bottom of each step (not the web browser buttons) to navigate between steps.
- If there will be multiple sessions of a camp or conference, an individual request for services must be entered for each session.