Welcome to K-State! Housing and Dining Services is pleased you have chosen to become a part of our community. The following links should help you familiarize yourself with our facilities and assist you as you move in. You'll also find links to a variety of forms relevant to living with us.
We urge you to review your copy of the residence hall contract for specific contractual obligations. Please contact us if you have questions.
Residence Hall Handbook (Download PDF)
The handbook contains answers to virtually any question you may have about living in our residence halls. Check here first!
- University Weapons Policy
- 2017-2018 K-State Residence Hall Move-In Guide (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Residence Hall Calendar (PDF)
- Local Telephone Service
- Cable TV Service
- Bike Registration and City Bike Info/Maps
- Pet Policy and Signature Form
- Computing in the Residence Halls (ResNet)
- K-State Guide to Help and Resources
- Roommate Agreement (PDF)
Students with Disabilities
Accommodations are available for students with disabilities. Contact the Student Access Center for additional information. Accommodations cannot be made without proper documentation submitted to the Student Access Center. Current students should contact their apartment staff regarding specific needs.