Living Communities residents should consult the Jardine Apartments Handbook as well as the Residence Hall Handbook for answers to questions.
Resources for the Living Community at Jardine Apartments:
- Resource Guide for Students and Families (PDF)
- Jardine Check-In Quiz
- Roommate Agreement (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Residence Hall Calendar (PDF)
- Jardine Apartments Map (PDF)
- Local Telephone Service
- Cable TV Service
- Bike Registration and City Bike Info/Maps
- Lead-Based Paint BrochureComputer and Internet Help (ResNet)
- K-State Guide to Help and Resources
Students with Disabilities
Accommodations are available for students with disabilities. Contact the Student Access Center for additional information. Accommodations cannot be made without proper documentation submitted to the Student Access Center. Current students should contact their building staff regarding specific needs.