Living Communities residents should consult the Jardine Apartments Handbook as well as the Residence Hall Handbook for answers to questions.
Resources for the Living Community at Jardine Apartments:
- University Weapons Policy
- 2017-2018 Residence Hall Move-In Guide (PDF)
- Jardine Check-In Quiz
- Roommate Agreement (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Residence Hall Calendar (PDF)
- Jardine Apartments Map (PDF)
- Pet Policy and Signature Form
- Local Telephone Service
- Cable TV Service
- Bike Registration and City Bike Info/Maps
- Lead-Based Paint BrochureComputer and Internet Help (ResNet)
- K-State Guide to Help and Resources
Students with Disabilities
Accommodations are available for students with disabilities. Contact the Student Access Center for additional information. Accommodations cannot be made without proper documentation submitted to the Student Access Center. Current students should contact their building staff regarding specific needs.