Take a Tour
Tours represent the most common room types.
Additional floor plans are available.
Did you know?
Our residential networking (ResNet) team can assist you with network registration, connection issues and technical support for your computer.
Scholarships, grants, loans and more are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
K-State offers medical care to students through Lafene Health Center.
K-State's recreation complex offers intramural sports and a full-service fitness facility.
Kansas State University
1400 Old Claflin Rd
- A dresser, desk and loftable bed with mattress for each resident
- 24-hour front desk
- Campus and 911 telephone service
- Wireless Internet access points in room and throughout building
- Computer stations
- Derby Academic Resource Center
- Study rooms
- Music room
- TV room(s)
- Exercise/weight room
- Equipment checkout
- Community kitchen
- Quik Cats convenience store