1. K-State home
  2. »Housing and Dining Services
  3. »Housing
  4. »RSVP Room Reservations

Housing and Dining Services

Department of Housing and Dining Services
Kansas State University
104 Pittman Building
1531 Mid Campus Dr. North
Manhattan, KS 66506


888-568-5027 toll free

785-532-6855 fax

RSVP Room Reservations

If you're a current resident, RSVP is your chance to obtain housing on campus in either the residence halls/Living Community (LC) at Jardine or Jardine Apartments for the 2015-2016 academic year.

These spaces are in high demand, so please read the below instructions closely to avoid missing out!


Get Started 

Where do you want to live during the 2015-2016 academic year? 

Same Res Hall LC Same ApartmentRes Hall or LC to Apartment
Res Hall/LC to Apartment Apartment to ApartmentMove Off Campus




Call RSVP Help at 785-532-0300 
Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays from Jan. 22 through Feb. 13. 


Moving off campus? 

If you're a Jardine Apartments resident with a Jardine Agreement, you must complete an Intent to Vacate form.