Resident Assistant (RA) Hiring
Inspire. Connect. Lead
Do you have strong leadership and communication skills? If so, you should look into becoming a resident assistant with Housing and Dining Services. Our live-in RAs play a crucial role in enriching the experiences of those in the community by fostering communication between staff and students, and working to educate and address the needs of those living in the residence halls or apartments.
Our on-campus residences range from traditional-style rooms with community bathrooms to suite-style living to apartments. If you think you have what it takes to be a leader in one of these communities, please plan on attending one of our mandatory information sessions. You will not be able to apply unless you have attended one.
- Sunday, Oct. 27; Derby Technology Classroom; 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 4; Kramer Classroom; 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13; Frith Community Center; 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20; Kramer Classroom; 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21; Frith Community Center; 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 3; Derby Technology Classroom; 7:30 p.m.
Timeline of Events
- Late October through November: Info sessions will take place in various locations (see list above). Once you’ve attended an info session, an application will be sent to you.
- December 6: Applications are due from those interested in applying for the January mid-year openings.
- December 13: All application materials are due.
- January 22 through 24: Interviews will be conducted.
- January 25: Mandatory group interview.
- Early February: Offers will be extended.