Resident Assistant (RA) Hiring
100 Reasons to be an RA!
Do you have strong leadership and communication skills? If so, you should look into becoming a resident assistant with Housing and Dining Services. Our live-in RAs play a crucial role in enriching the experiences of those in the community by fostering communication between staff and students. These staff members educate and address the needs of those living in the residence halls or apartments.
Our on-campus residences range from traditional-style rooms with community bathrooms to suite-style living to apartments. If you think you have what it takes to be a leader in one of these communities, please plan on attending one of our mandatory information sessions.
You will not be able to apply unless you have attended one info session.
Resident Assistant Hiring Info Sessions:
- Monday, Nov. 2; Marlatt second floor; 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 8; Derby 134; 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 11; Putnam first floor lobby; 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 17; Frith Community Center; 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1; Putnam first floor lobby; 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 3; Honors House; 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 7; Little Theater in the K-State Union; 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 9; AB Line/Willie Wok in Derby; 8 p.m.
Applications are due though OrgSync at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17.