Resident Assistant (RA) Hiring
Apply to be an RA!
Are you ready to make your mark at K-State? The Department of Housing and Dining Services is currently seeking Resident Assistants for the 2018-2019 academic year. Resident Assistants are student peer leaders who share responsibility for building community and fostering relationships within the residence halls and on-campus apartment communities at K-State. Resident Assistants occupy a crucial role in enriching the residential experiences of students by serving as a resource and role model to residents, fostering communication between staff and students, and providing social and educational programming that assists in developing residents’ holistic college experience.
Our on-campus residences range from traditional-style rooms with community bathrooms, to suite-style living, to apartments. If you think you have what it takes to be a leader in one of these communities and want to apply for an open position, you must first attend one of these information sessions.
- Tuesday, Oct. 24, Putnam Lobby, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 26, Kramer Tallgrass 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 1, Frith Community Center, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 2, Derby 134, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 7, Kramer Tallgrass, 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 9, Derby 134, 6 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 13, Union 227, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 28, Derby 134, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 20, Tallgrass, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 5, Leadership Studies 126, 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 7, Kramer Tallgrass, 7 p.m.
You will not be able to apply unless you have attended one info session.