Housing and Dining Services
NEW RESIDENTS: Curious About Your Housing Status?
If you've completed your application and contract, you can expect to receive information regarding your residence hall room selection dates in early April.
In the meantime, you can still add, remove or change roommates, change your meal plan, or make other approved changes to your contract by logging on to the resident portal. The portal is also where you go to specify a preference for one or more of the Residential CAT Communities — have you considered this option? Remember: CAT Community residents are ushered to the front of the line when it's time to choose.
CURRENT RESIDENTS: Where Will You Live Next Year? Choose Your Experience Now
If you're a current resident, now is the time to secure on-campus housing for the 2016-2017 academic year. This year, Housing and Dining Services is rolling out a new system for choosing a living space with us, and that's not the only major change!
- Wefald Hall will be added to the list of options.
- There's a new traditional-private room type that has bathrooms with increased privacy.
- There's no occupancy limit: freshman or senior — you can live in the halls.
- West Hall will no longer offer university break housing. Wefald Hall will offer this option, however.
- The top floors of West and Marlatt halls will be available only to students 19 years of age or older.
- Dining Centers will remain open throughout the day.
- An All-Access Meal Plan will be available.
- Meal plan options have changed in general.
Do not wait, or you'll lose your chance!