1. K-State home
  2. »Housing and Dining Services

Housing and Dining Services

Housing and Dining Services

2014-2015 Housing Assignments

The first round of housing assignments has gone out, so be sure to check your K-State email. Additional assignments will be made every Friday until classes begin in August.

If you would like to make a change to your contract — such as to change your meal plan or add permission to stay in the halls during university breaks — you may do so by submitting the contract change request form (PDF)

If you have decided you no longer want to live on campus at K-State, you may cancel your housing contract by completing the online cancellation form using your K-State eID and password, or print a PDF to sign and return to our office. The online cancellation option is the fastest and easiest way to complete this process. Cancellations at this time are subject to a $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations after Aug. 17 are subject to additional fees depending on your move-in date. See your contract for details regarding other cancellation policies and deadlines.

If you have questions, please feel free to call us at 785-532-6453.

Start Preparing for Move-In Day Now

If you or a member of your family didn't pick up a copy of our Resource Guide For Families (PDF) at Orientation, please take a moment to review the information contained within. There are tips on what (and what not) to bring, maps to help you find your way around on move-in day, important dates to remember and more. We can't wait to welcome you home!


Our New Facility Has a Name

A name was chosen for K-State's newest residence hall and dining center at a recent Kansas Board of Regents meeting. The facility will be named after K-State's 12th president, Jon Wefald. Construction of the new hall will begin soon and is scheduled to conclude in summer of 2016. Read more.


Earn While You Learn

Are you planning ahead for fall and need a job? Our dining centers and retail locations are currently accepting applications and schedules. Dining Services offers competitive wages and flexible hours that work with your class schedule. Visit our employment page to learn more and apply.

Earn and Learn



One Stop: Student Guide to Help and Resources