Housing and Dining Services
Residence Hall Contract is Available
Have you completed an application for on-campus housing at K-State? The next step in this process is to complete the contract, which became available Nov. 1.
What you should know:
- You will sign your contract online through your K-State Housing and Dining Services Resident Portal.
- This will require your K-State eID and password.
- We recommend you try logging into the Resident Portal prior to Nov. 1 to make sure you know your eID and have the correct password.
- If you are having trouble with your eID or password, contact the University IT Help Desk (iTAC) at 785-532-7722, email@example.com or use their online help resources. Housing and Dining Services staff do not have the authority to change passwords.
- For increased expediency when completing the contract, please use a laptop or desktop computer instead of a mobile device.
View more helpful tips, plus a video that will walk you through the process, in this email that was sent to applicants.
November HDS News