Multicultural Resource Center
Housing and Dining Services strives to create an environment that's friendly and accepting of all students. Located adjacent to the Academic Resource Center at Kramer Dining Center, the Multicultural Resource Center encourages an appreciation for diversity among residents.
This facility offers a wide range of services:
- Books, movies and other media on the topics of culture and diversity
- Computer access and printing services
- Lounge, meeting and study space
- Media equipment for presentations or activities
- Internship, scholarship and career resources
- A great place for student organizations to advertise
- Awareness of current and/or future events through our diversity calendar and newsletter
- Connection with other students on campus
- A great place to hang out, do homework, watch TV and just have fun!
The Multicultural Resource Center is staffed by the department's Cultural and Diversity Advocates. They educate residents about cultural and diversity issues in the residence halls through programs, monthly newsletters and other activities. To contact the Cultural and Diversity Advocates, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To borrow a resource from the Multicultural Resource Center, please see the resource assistant working at the front desk in Kramer.