Resident Assistant (RA) Hiring
Apply to be an RA!
The Department of Housing and Dining Services is hiring Resident Assistants for the 2019-2020 academic year.
In order to apply for the position, students must attend one of the following information sessions:
- 7 p.m. Oct. 15, in the Kramer Tallgrass Ballroom;
- 8 p.m. Oct. 18, in Derby 133B;
- 7 p.m. Oct. 23, in the Frith Community Center in Jardine Apartments;
- 7 p.m. Oct. 25 in the Kramer Tallgrass Ballroom;
- 7 p.m. Nov. 1, in Putnam Hall Lobby;
- 8 p.m. Nov. 5, in the Kramer Tallgrass Ballroom;
- 7 p.m. Nov. 8, in Derby 133B;
- 6:30 p.m. Nov. 13, in the Frith Community Center in Jardine Apartments;
- 7 pm. Nov. 15, in the Kramer Tallgrass Ballroom.
After attending an information session, students will receive an electronic application in their K-State email that must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 14.
Next, students will participate in an On-Campus Leadership Workshop during the first four weeks of the spring 2019 semester. The workshop covers the topics of leadership, identity, campus resources, and diversity and inclusion. Students must successfully complete the workshop to be offered an interview.
The interview process will take place Feb. 12-14 and consist of two 30-minute in-person interviews with a combination of senior staff members and current resident assistants.