Tabling at Housing and Dining Services Locations

Advertising in the Residence Halls and Dining Centers

We often receive requests from campus groups and organizations for permission to market themselves or a university-sponsored event through a table display with representatives and promotional materials. Housing and Dining Services reserves the right to limit the ability to table inside HDS facilities as necessary to protect the health and safety of residents, employees and the campus community.

To initiate the tabling approval process, please complete our Tabling Request Form . If you plan to offer food or drink, please also read and adhere to these safety and sanitation guidelines .