- Jardine Apartments is a safe, comfortable and affordable "home away from home" for more than 1,500 residents from about 50 different countries.
- Residents of Jardine are undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students, as well as single students, married couples and families.
- Jardine has more than 700 apartments featuring 60 different floor plans. Options include 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom apartments, as well as studios, lofts and town houses.
- Residents are not required to purchase a meal plan, but the Jardine Apartments and Off-Campus Meal Plan is available should they wish to eat on campus.
- A trained professional staff, as well as a 24-hour maintenance crew, is available to assist residents.