Undergraduate Student Employment, Retail Locations
Housing and Dining Services invites you to apply for what could be the best college job you will ever have! We're always accepting applications for our retail establishments.
Benefits for Student Employees of our Retail Operations
- A safe, friendly and convenient on-campus location.
- Above minimum-wage pay. Starting salary is $8.50/hour.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your classes.
- Holidays and bowl games off (some exceptions apply).
- Discounted meals prices for off-campus student employees.
- A great place to meet people, make lifelong friends, and develop the teamwork skills that post-college employers seek.
- Leadership opportunities and great resumé-building experiences.
- Fun required! You will be part of an award-winning team working side by side with other students in an energetic and fast-paced environment.
Apply online, or turn in your completed application to a manager at the retail location at which you wish to work.
Retail Services Student Employee Positions
Jardine Marketplace: JP's Sports Grill
K-State Student Union: Union Station by JP's
Jardine Marketplace employs a variety of student employees — and we're serious about recruiting students who are outgoing, fun, energetic and eager to provide exemplary customer service. Employment with us requires the ability to work independently. Applicants that wish to work for JP's Sports Grill or Union Station by JP's benefit from training and learning new knowledge of food preparation, bartending or serving skills. Prior experience is preferred, but not required. These positions fill up fast, so apply early!
Cornerstone Café at Hale Library, Jardine, or Wefald Hall
Applicants who wish to work at Cornerstone should have a passion for hand-crafted beverages, welcoming smiles and enjoy engaging with customers. The ideal applicant preferably has some basic knowledge of barista duties or baking. Depending on the location, these on-campus venues are generally open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, and mid-morning to evenings Saturday and Sunday.
As a member of the Quik Cats team, you may find yourself checking in orders, stocking shelves, making cash register transactions, preparing pizza and more. Quik Cats stores are open daily with morning, afternoon and late-night shifts available. Shifts will vary based on venue and current staff work schedules. Quik Cats are located Cliffside at the Rec Center, Kramer Dining Center, Ford Hall and Moore Hall.
Apply online or turn in your completed application to any Quik Cats location. If you have questions about these positions, please contact Miguel at 785-532-2287 or 785-532-7153.
For answers to specific employment questions, please contact the following:
- Retail Locations