1. K-State home
  2. »Housing and Dining Services
  3. »Housing
  4. »Choose Your Experience
  5. »Jardine Intent to Vacate

Housing and Dining Services

Department of Housing and Dining Services
Kansas State University
104 Pittman Building
1531 Mid Campus Dr. North
Manhattan, KS 66506


888-568-5027 toll free

785-532-6855 fax

Jardine Apartments Intent to Vacate

If you currently live in Jardine Apartments and will not be renewing your agreement, please complete an Intent to Vacate form. The form must be completed by May 1. 


Residence hall/LC residents do not need to complete this form.



Call the help desk at 785-532-6453.
Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.