Dining Center Menus
Select any item from the following menus to view its nutritional information.
On-the-Go takeout meals are available at Derby Dining Center 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and Kramer Dining Center 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. All-Access meal plan holders have 5 OTG swipes available each week. Unused meals do not roll over into the following week. Any 14 meal plan holders may use the entire balance of their 14 meals at OTG each week or any combination of dine-in and OTG equal to 14. OTG is not available on weekends.
The process for obtaining an OTG meal at Derby Dining Center*:
- Go to The Bakery in the Derby Lobby and request an OTG meal.
- The cashier will swipe your K-State ID card at the service counter.
- Select a premade turkey, ham or cheese sub sandwich or an individual cheese or pepperoni pizza, an assortment of sides and a bottle of water.
*Retail bakery items are not part of the On-the-Go meal swipe program.
The process for obtaining an OTG meal at Kramer Dining Center:
- Enter OTG using the Wefald staircase adjacent to the Wefald front desk.
- Swipe your K-State ID card at the bottom of the stairs.
- Proceed to the OTG service line and select up to 5 food items, including a freshly assembled, customized sub sandwich and sides.
- Select your fountain beverage and exit OTG using the same Wefald staircase.
Our award-winning menus are now available on your mobile phone or by email, and can be easily customized to meet your needs. If you have a smartphone, you can access your daily menu by visiting your dining center's menu on your phone browser. Simply add the page to your home screen and it will appear as an app for easy access.