Live in a Hybrid Apartment at Jardine
On-campus housing options at K-State include Hybrid Apartments. This choice offers many of the benefits of residence hall living, plus several of its own including Jardine's convenient location, skilled and reliable maintenance team, trained professional staff, plus added independence and an optional meal plan. This model allows you to live in one of our two-, three- or four-bedroom Jardine apartments, but to rent by the room as an individual.
- Room is furnished (bed, dresser, desk and living room furniture)
- Included utilities: water, gas, trash, electricity and internet
- No need to confirm roommates.
- Every resident signs a continuous 10-month individual (rent by the bed) agreement beginning
- Aug. 1 and ending May 31.
- Meal plan is optional.
- Located just steps away from the Rec Center and sports complex
Current Jardine Hybrid residents: Your Jardine agreement is good through May 31. All residents who wish to renew their agreement must complete the process below.
What do you want to do for next year?
Learn more and compare housing and dining options with the Explore Your Options worksheet .
Need a Roommate?
K-State Housing and Dining Services is pleased to partner with RoomSync to provide a roommate matching program for on-campus K-State students. RoomSync allows users to create a profile, then search for roommates until they find the right match.
Stay protected. K-State will never ask for your password in an email. Any email that asks for your password is a scam. Delete it, even if it's from a K-State email address. Also, don't click on links in an email that you are not expecting.
Call the help desk at 785-532-6453.
Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.