Where will you live next year? Choose Your Experience!
If you're a current resident, now is the time to secure on-campus housing for the 2018-2019 academic year. You have the power to choose your own on-campus living experience.
Not currently living with us? The process to obtain on-campus housing at K-State is outlined on our
Where Should I Live? page.
Big Incentives This Year for Residence Hall Returners!
- Return to the residence halls, receive $1,000 ($500 per semester) credit.*
- Returning students only pay $55 down instead of $400. Want to live here? Just $30 application fee and $25 contract downpayment. (Much cheaper than paying two months' rent for an apartment lease!)
- Summer Connect Program: If you live in one of the halls now and sign a contract for this fall, you can stay over the summer for no additional charge!**
*This credit does not affect the total contract buyout amount.
** Student is responsible for cost of required meal plan. Minimum two-week stay.
View all the incentives and advantages to living on campus in the 2018 Student Housing Guide.
Goodnow Hall rooms will not be available for selection fall 2018 and spring 2019 while upgrades are being made to the building.
The popular "Hybrid Apartment" model is back this year. Choosing a hybrid allows you to live in one of our 3- or 4-bedroom Jardine apartments, but to rent by the room as an individual.
- No need to confirm roommates
- Meal plan is optional
- Room is furnished (bed, dresser, desk)
- Located just steps away from the Rec Center and sports complex
Double as Single Rooms
We will again offer a limited number of our double residence hall rooms as singles for an extra charge. Learn more.
How Do You Choose?
We're proud to be able to offer such a broad range of choices, but we also realize the selection can be overwhelming. That's why we've developed the Explore Your Options worksheet. You can browse and compare, then you'll know exactly what your top choices are when it's your turn to Choose Your Experience.
View the proposed 2018-2019 residence hall rates. (Rates are subject to Board of Regents approval.)
You can get a better idea of your apartment options by attending one of the Find Your Home at Jardine Apartments sessions:
Current apartment residents: Friday Feb 2 at 8 p.m.
Current res hall residents: Monday Feb. 12 at 8 p.m.
Where do you want to live next year?
Stay protected. K-State will never ask for your password in an email. Any email that asks for your password is a scam. Delete it, even if it's from a K-State email address. Also, don't click on links in an email that you are not expecting.
Call the help desk at 785-532-6453.
Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.