Info and Important Dates
Level Up Your Living!
Talk with an RA or staff member about the options you have for living in the residence halls or Jardine Apartments next year.
Choose Your Experience Info Sessions
Learn More About Jardine Apartments
Our staff is happy to provide one-on-one assistance, answer resident-specific questions and provide other support as-needed. Staff will be available to show residents the inventory of available apartment options at both of the Find Your Home at Jardine Apartments sessions, held at the Frith Community Center :
- Current apartment residents: 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 5
- Current residence hall residents and current apartment residents: 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12
- Residence hall and Jardine residents reserve their current space: Tuesday, Jan. 16 - Wednesday, Feb. 1
- Jardine residents reserve another Jardine apartment : Tuesday, Feb. 6 - Friday, Feb. 9
- Residence hall residents reserve a new res hall space or Jardine apartment : Tuesday, Feb. 13 - Sunday, March 31
Current residents get first dibs on campus living spaces for 2024-2025, but you must complete the steps outlined for your desired space by its specified dates. Complete your residence hall contract or Jardine Apartments application by the priority date of Feb. 1 in order to secure your current spot or have a shot at the new space of your choice. If you're considering a residence hall spot but you're not 100% sure that's what you want to do, we recommend you complete the contract now just in case — you can cancel for a full refund of the initial payment until June 1.
Call the help desk at 785-532-6453.
Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.