Info and Important Dates
Choose Your Experience Info Sessions
Learn More About Jardine Apartments
You can get a better idea of your apartment options by attending one of two Find Your Home at Jardine Apartments sessions, held at the Frith Community Center:
- Current apartment residents: 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 7
- Current residence hall residents and current apartment residents: 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 14
- Residence hall and Jardine residents reserve their current space: Tuesday, Jan. 18 - Tuesday, Feb. 1
- Jardine residents reserve another Jardine apartment: Tuesday, Feb. 8 - Friday, Feb. 11
- Residence hall residents reserve a new res hall space or Jardine apartment: Tuesday, Feb. 15 - Thursday, March 31
Current residents get first dibs on campus living spaces for 2022-2023, but you must complete the steps outlined for your desired space by its specified dates. Complete your residence hall contract or Jardine Apartments application by the priority date of Feb. 1 in order to secure your current spot or have a shot at the new space of your choice. If you're considering a residence hall spot but you're not 100% sure that's what you want to do, we recommend you complete the contract now just in case — you can cancel for a full refund of the initial payment until June 1.
Call the help desk at 785-532-6453.
Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.