Info and Important Dates
Choose Your Experience Info Sessions
- Friday, Jan. 24; 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Free-For-All Friday at the Union Courtyard.
- Monday, Jan. 27; 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Table at Kramer Dining Center.
- Monday, Jan. 27; 5-6:30 p.m. Table at Kramer Dining Center.
- Monday, Jan. 27; 6:30-7:15 p.m. Kramer Tallgrass Room. This is a complete CYE info session.
- Monday, Jan. 27; 7:15-8 p.m. Kramer Tallgrass Room. Repeated CYE info session.
- Thursday, Jan. 30; 5-6:30 p.m. Table at Van Zile Dining Center.
- Friday, Jan. 31; 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Table at Kramer Dining Center.
- Wednesday, Feb. 5; 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Housing Fair in the Union Courtyard.
Learn More About Jardine Apartments
You can get a better idea of your apartment options by attending one of two Find Your Home at Jardine Apartments sessions, held at the Frith Community Center:
- Current apartment residents: 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 3
- Current res hall residents: 8 p.m. Monday, Feb. 10
Current residents get first dibs on campus living spaces for 2020-2021, but you must complete the steps outlined for your desired space by its specified dates. Complete your residence hall contract or Jardine Apartments application by the priority date of Feb. 1 in order to secure your current spot or have a shot at the new space of your choice. If you're considering a residence hall spot but you're not 100% sure that's what you want to do, we recommend you complete the contract now just in case — you can cancel for a full refund of the initial payment until June 1.
Call the help desk at 785-532-6453.
Available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.