Live in the Residence Halls Again!
The residence halls on campus provide an ideal living experience for students who seek a more community-focused environment. Returning residents also have priority in choosing their spaces. Residents have direct access to dining service, academic programs and resources, on-site laundry facilities and leadership opportunities. Plus:
- Studies confirm that students who live in a residence hall at K-State experience greater academic success.
- Classes and other campus resources are all nearby.
- The halls are locked 24 hours a day, with resident-only key-card entry.
- Living among fellow students provides opportunities to develop lifelong friendships.
- View all the benefits of on-campus living .
If you're loving your on-campus campus adventure and want to level-up your living for the 2024-2025 academic year, you'll have the chance to beginning in January. Watch your email for more information about important dates to plan for and what you'll need to do. Your RA and community coordinators will also be working to ensure you understand the process and timeline.
What do you want to do for next year?
Learn more and compare housing and dining options with the Explore Your Options worksheet .