- The Derby Community is home to the largest number of students on campus.
- Each hall in the community is connected to Derby Dining Center by an enclosed hallway.
- The community is home to The Bakery in Derby Dining Center and Quik Cats convenience store in Moore Hall.
- Residents have convenient access to sand volleyball and basketball courts, plus a Student Success Center that provides students with study space, computer stations, tutors and more.
- The Kramer Community is located on the west side of campus across the street from Lafene Health Center.
- Students living in the community eat at Kramer Dining Center, which includes its own Quik Cats convenience store.
- The department's newest facility, Wefald Hall, was finished in 2016.
- Residents have the use of a sand volleyball court, plus a Student Success Center that provides students with study space, computer stations, tutors and more.
(Closed, 2022-2023 Academic Year)
- The Strong Community is a trio of halls that is home to more than 550 students.
- Students in this community have access to study areas, computer stations, a game room, TV rooms, several lounge areas and a basketball court.
- All three halls are linked by enclosed walkways.