Marlatt is a coeducational hall located in the Kramer Community on the west side of campus.
Marlatt houses approximately 600 students on seven floors.
Standard and suite-style rooms are available at Marlatt.
Take a Tour
Marlatt, 2-person suite, private bath Marlatt, standard double, community bath
Tours represent the most common room types.
Some suites contain only one sink.
Additional floor plans are available.
Did you know?
Our residential networking (ResNet) team can assist you with network registration, connection issues and technical support for your computer.
Scholarships, grants, loans and more are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
K-State offers medical care to students through Lafene Health Center.
K-State's recreation complex offers intramural sports and a full-service fitness facility.
Kansas State University
1855 Claflin Rd
Residents who live in Marlatt Hall eat at Kramer Dining Center.
- A dresser, desk and loftable bed with mattress for each resident
- 24-hour front desk
- Campus and 911 telephone service
- ResNet Ethernet connection
- Computer lab
- Study rooms
- TV room(s)
- Game table(s)
- Exercise/weight room
- Equipment checkout
- Community kitchen
- Quik Cats convenience store (located in Kramer Dining Center)
- Cornerstone Coffee & Bakery (located in Wefald Hall lobby)
- Overtime Grill after-hours restaurant (located in Kramer Dining Center)
Fee for Service
- Laundry facility
Standard living options
Suite-style living options