Did you know?
Our residential networking (ResNet) team can assist you with network registration, connection issues and technical support for your computer.
Scholarships, grants, loans and more are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
K-State offers medical care to students through Lafene Health Center.
K-State's recreation complex offers intramural sports and a full-service fitness facility.
Kansas State University
1301 Claflin Rd
- A dresser, desk and loftable bed with mattress for each resident
- 24-hour front desk
- Campus and 911 telephone service
- Wireless Internet access points in room and throughout building
- Computer stations
- Derby Student Success Center
- Study rooms
- Music room
- TV room(s)
- Game table(s)
- Exercise/weight room
- Equipment checkout
- Community kitchen
- Quik Cats convenience store (located nearby in Moore Hall)
Fee for Service
- Laundry facility