Goodnow is a coeducational hall located in the Kramer Community on the west
side of campus.
Goodnow houses more than 600 students on seven floors.
Standard and suite-style rooms are available at Goodnow.
Did you know?
Our residential networking (ResNet) team can assist you with network registration, connection issues and technical support for your computer.
Scholarships, grants, loans and more are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
K-State offers medical care to students through Lafene Health Center.
K-State's recreation complex offers intramural sports and a full-service fitness facility.
Kansas State University
1825 Claflin Rd
- A dresser, desk and loftable bed with mattress for each resident
- 24-hour front desk
- Campus and 911 telephone service
- ResNet Ethernet connection
- Computer lab
- Study rooms
- Music room
- Drawing room/drafting desk(s)
- TV room(s)
- Game table(s)
- Exercise/weight room
- Equipment checkout
- Community kitchen
- Quik Cats convenience store (located in Kramer Dining Center)
- Cornerstone Coffee & Bakery (located in Wefald Hall lobby)
- Overtime Grill after-hours restaurant (located in Kramer Dining Center)
Fee for Service
- Laundry facility
Standard living options
Suite-style living options