Housing and Dining Services and the K-State Student Union are excited to introduce Dining Dollars, a new dining option for all K-State students, faculty and staff, beginning fall 2021. Dining Dollars add additional flexibility to on-campus residents' current meal plans dining experience. Dining Dollars can also be purchased by Jardine residents, off-campus students, faculty and staff with or without an off-campus meal plan.
Dining Dollars will be accepted in all Housing and Dining Services' retail and dining center locations and participating campus retail locations including:
Housing and Dining Locations
- The Bakery at Derby Dining Center
- Cornerstone Café at Hale Library
- Cornerstone Café at Jardine
- Cornerstone Café at Wefald
- Derby Dining Center
- JP's Sports Grill at Jardine Apartments
- Kramer Dining Center
- Quik Cats Cliffside
- Quik Cats Kramer
- Quik Cats Moore Hall
K-State Student Union Locations
- Call Hall
- Fast Track by JP's Gastropub
- Panda Express
- Radina's Coffeehouse & Roastery
- Union Station by JP's Gastropub
Other Campus Locations
- Call Hall Dairy Bar
- Radina's Coffee House - College of Business
- Radina's Coffee House - Engineering Complex
- Radina's Coffee House - Staley School of Leadership Studies
K-State students, faculty and staff with a Dining Dollars balance are elegible to receive once-a-month perks at participating locations.
- August - K-State Student Union
One free game of bowling, shoe rental and non-alcoholic drink.
- September - Chick-fil-A at the K-State Student Union
One free Chick-fil-A meal. Choose from chicken sandwich, spicy chicken sandwich or 8-piece nuggets.
- October - Radina's
Free beverage with the purchase of a pastry.
- November - JP's Sports Grill
Free chips, fire-roasted salsa and queso with the purchase of an entrée.
- December - Qdoba
Free entrée with the purchase of one entrée.
- January - Call Hall
Free ice cream cone or cup.
- February - Subway
Free 6-inch sub sandwich with the purchase of one 6-inch sub sandwich.
- March - Panda Express
Free entrée with the purchase of one entrée
- April - Union Station by JP's
Free totchos with the purchase of any beverage, including alcohol.
- May - Cornerstone Café
Free 16 oz. coffee, tea or specialty coffee beverage.
Dining Dollars are conveniently accessible on your K-State ID card and are billed to students' University KSIS account or can be purchased by cash, check, credit card or payroll deduct by faculty and staff. K-State faculty and staff will be able to purchase Dining Dollars beginning Aug. 2, 2021.
Terms and Conditions - Students
- All unused Dining Dollars will expire at the end of the spring semester each year.
- Dining Dollars are non-refundable after September 15. Dining Dollars purchased after December 1 are non-refundable after February 15.
- You must have a valid K-State ID to use your Meal Plan and Dining Dollars at participating locations.
- Any use or conduct deemed inappropriate by Housing and Dining Services and/or K-State may result in termination of this agreement without refund.
- Any selected meal plan and Dining Dollars are non-transferable or saleable.
- Before purchasing a meal plan, I will review the menus at http://housing.k-state.edu/dining to ensure that food for any dietary need is available.
- I understand university parking regulations apply at all Housing and Dining services locations.
- I can contact the Housing and Dining Services Cashier's office in 104 Pittman Building, at email@example.com or at 785-532-6453 for specific questions regarding this contract including cancellation requests.
- Any Dining Dollar purchase is subject to approval. Housing and Dining Services reserves the right to cancel this purchase if an individual has a past due balance or is no longer affiliated with the university.
- Additional information regarding the usage and requirements of any selected meal plan and Dining Dollars can be found online at https://housing.k-state.edu/dining/rates-meal-plans-1.html
- Your Dining Dollar purchase will be billed to your University KSIS account and due as specified.
Terms and Conditions - Faculty or Staff
- All unused Dining Dollars will expire at the end of the fiscal year in which they are purchased (June 30). Meals are available during standard hours of operation.
- This meal plan is nontransferable. I must be present and have a valid K-State ID card for all meal plan transactions.
- I can cancel this contract by completing the contract cancellation form at the Housing and Dining Services office. I will receive a full refund if I cancel this contract prior to use and within 30 days of purchase date. I will not receive a refund if I cancel this contract after use or after 30 days of purchase date.
- I understand any use or conduct deemed inappropriate by Housing and Dining Services and/or K-State may result in termination of this contract without refund.
- Housing and Dining Services does not purchase or prepare foods for special dietary needs with this meal plan. Before purchasing a meal plan, I will review our menus to ensure that any special needs can be accommodated.
- I understand university parking regulations apply at all Housing and Dining Services locations.
- I agree to the terms and conditions as listed above and understand the financial implications if I cancel this meal plan contract.
- I understand if I am purchasing a meal plan for an individual, my online payment options are payroll deduct or credit card. Contact Housing and Dining Services Office at 785-532-6453 for information on paying by cash or check.
- If I am purchasing a meal plan for a department, invoice information will be required in the online form. Payment method must be completed prior to activation of meal plan.