Housing and Dining Services and the K-State Student Union are excited to introduce Dining Dollars, a new dining option for all K-State students, faculty and staff, beginning fall 2021. Dining Dollars add additional flexibility to on-campus residents' current meal plans dining experience. Dining Dollars can also be purchased by Jardine residents, off-campus students, faculty and staff with or without an off-campus meal plan.
Dining Dollars will be accepted in all Housing and Dining Services' retail and dining center locations and participating campus retail locations including:
Housing and Dining Locations
- The Bakery at Derby Dining Center
- Cornerstone Café at Hale Library
- Cornerstone Café at Jardine
- Cornerstone Café at Wefald
- Derby Dining Center
- JP's Sports Grill at Jardine Apartments
- Kramer Dining Center
- Quik Cats Cliffside
- Quik Cats Kramer
- Quik Cats Moore Hall
K-State Student Union Locations
- Call Hall
- Fast Track by JP's Gastropub
- Panda Express
- Radina's Coffeehouse & Roastery
- Union Station by JP's Gastropub
Other Campus Locations
- Call Hall Dairy Bar
- Radina's Coffee House - College of Business
- Radina's Coffee House - Engineering Complex
- Radina's Coffee House - Staley School of Leadership Studies
K-State students, faculty and staff with a Dining Dollars balance are elegible to receive once-a-month perks at participating locations.
- August - K-State Student Union
One free game of bowling, shoe rental and non-alcoholic drink.
- September - Chick-fil-A
One free Chick-fil-A meal with chicken sandwich, spicy chicken sandwich or 8-piece nuggets.
- October - Radina's
Free beverage with the purchase of a pastry.
- November - JP's Sports Grill
Free chips, fire-roasted salsa and queso with the purchase of an entrée.
- December - Qdoba
Free entrée with the purchase of one entrée.
- January - Call Hall
Free ice cream cone or cup.
- February - Subway
Free 6-inch sub sandwich with the purchase of one 6-inch sub sandwich.
- March - Panda Express
Free entrée with the purchase of one entrée
- April - Union Station by JP's
Free totchos with the purchase of any beverage, including alcohol.
- May - Cornerstone Café
Free 16 oz. coffee, tea or specialty coffee beverage.
Dining Dollars are conveniently accessible on your K-State ID card and are billed to students' University KSIS account or can be purchased by cash, check, credit card or payroll deduct by faculty and staff. K-State faculty and staff will be able to purchase Dining Dollars beginning Aug. 2, 2021.