Rates and Meal Plans
Not a residence hall or Jardine Apartments resident? We have meal plans for off-campus students and faculty/staff. Learn more.
Residence Hall Meal Plans, 2019-2020 Academic Year
All residence hall, Smurthwaite and Honors House residents must purchase a meal plan as part of their on-campus living arrangement.
|ALL ACCESS||ANY 14|
75 On-the-Go meal
14 meals per week
5 guest meals** per semester
5 percent discount at
2 guest meals** per semester
|COST||$2,395 per semester||$2,095 per semester|
*A meal, as defined for the purposes of this meal plan, is any dine-in or On-the-Go food or drink purchase at any on-campus dining center.
** Guest meal passes may not be used for special dinners, i.e., fall dinner (November), holiday dinner (December) and spring dinner (March or April).
The quality and convenience of Housing and Dining Services' dining centers make a meal plan a smart choice for Jardine Apartments residents as well. You can eat at Derby or Kramer dining center. Both locations are all-you-care-to-eat, and offer a diverse selection of meal options to choose from daily.
Academic Year: Select from three plans.
Plan expires on the last day of each semester. Unused meals will not transfer to the following semester.
Jardine All Access
*A meal, as defined for the purposes of this meal plan, is any dine-in or On-the-Go food or drink purchase at Derby or Kramer dining center.
** Guest meal passes may not be used for special dinners, i.e., fall dinner (November, holiday dinner (December) and spring dinner (March or April).
Terms and Conditions
- This meal plan will begin on the first day of class and end on the last day of class each semester. Unused meals will not transfer to the following semester. Meals are available during standard hours of operation. View dining center hours.
- This meal plan is nontransferable. I must be present and have a valid K-State ID card for all meal plan transactions.
- If I choose a fall and spring semester meal plan, the deadline to pay the spring semester charge by cash, check or credit card, directly to K-State Housing and Dining Services, is Dec. 1. Any unpaid charges will be billed to my university KSIS account.
- I understand any use or conduct deemed inappropriate by Housing and Dining Services and/or K-State may result in termination of this contract without refund.
- Housing and Dining Services does not purchase or prepare foods for special dietary needs with this meal plan. Before purchasing a meal plan, I will review our menus to ensure that any special needs can be accommodated.
- I understand university parking regulations apply at all Housing and Dining Services locations.
I agree to the terms and conditions as listed above and understand the financial implications if I cancel this meal plan contract.
Jardine residents have the option of eating in the dining centers during the summer intersession. Learn more. (PDF)
|12 to 2 p.m. |
& 5 to 8 p.m.
|8:30 to 11 a.m.|
2018-2019 Guest Meal Prices
Lunch (Monday-Saturday): $11
Dinner (includes Sunday noon): $13
Special Event Dinners: $16
The dining centers accept cash, check and Cat Cash. In Kramer, all major credit cards are accepted as well.
Meals for Children
Four and under: no charge when accompanied by a paying guest
5 to 10 years: $7 when accompanied by a paying guest
Over 10 years: full price