Did you know?
Our residential networking (ResNet) team can assist you with network registration, connection issues and technical support for your computer.
We can help you find the perfect roommate through our Lifetopia matching system. Click below to learn more.
Scholarships, grants, loans and more are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
K-State offers medical care to students through Lafene Health Center.
K-State's recreation complex offers intramural sports and a full-service fitness facility.
Kansas State University
- A dresser, desk and loftable bed with mattress for each resident
- 24-hour front desk
- Campus and 911 telephone service
- ResNet Ethernet connection
- Computer stations
- Derby Academic Resource Center
- Study rooms
- TV room
- Game table
- Exercise/weight room
- Equipment checkout
- Quik Cats convenience store (located nearby in Moore Hall)