Did you know?
Our residential networking (ResNet) team can assist you with network registration, connection issues and technical support for your computer.
We can help you find the perfect roommate through our Lifetopia matching system. Click below to learn more.
Scholarships, grants, loans and more are available through the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
K-State offers medical care to students through Lafene Health Center.
K-State's recreation complex offers intramural sports and a full-service fitness facility.
Kansas State University
- 24-hour front desk
- Campus and 911 telephone service
- ResNet Ethernet connection
- Computer lab
- Kramer Academic Resource Center
- Study rooms
- Music room
- Drawing room/drafting desk(s)
- TV room(s)
- Game table(s)
- Exercise/weight room
- Equipment checkout
- Quik Cats convenience store (located in Kramer Dining Center)
Standard living options
Suite-style living options